Façade Designer / Engineer - Chicago - April 10, 2012
Our Chicago office is seeking a Façade Engineer or Technical Architect with specialty façade consulting experience. The position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the projects from design / consulting coordination with the client to oversight of fabrication and construction of specialty skin systems.
Candidates should have minimum of 5 years of design and consulting experience in new building façade design, engineering, and detailing. The ideal candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of skin / façade systems and materials.
Apply to this job
• Advanced Degree in structural engineering or architecture
• Professional licensure preferred
• An understanding of specialty façade design from both an architectural and engineering perspective.
• Outstanding skills in advanced façade engineering and detailing: 3D software skills a plus.
• Ability to maintain client relationships.
• Ability to independently develop and maintain stature in the industry.
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.